It’s easy to share your whole screen or a specific app on Discord. Matei Alexandru Marcu/EyeEm/Getty Images
- You can use Discord’s screen share feature to stream a single app or your entire screen to friends.
- To screen share in a public Discord server, you might need permission from a server moderator.
- Screen share is available in Discord’s desktop, web, and mobile apps.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
gold investment company
worst boxers of all time
Power bank Singapore
Gold and Silver Experts
Skylight Contractor cost
slot deposit pulsa
buy linkedin connections
EV charging software
Your Heart and Couple Store
Cost of Liposuction
Double Board Certified
become a certified personal trainer
Wine Cellar Builder Near me
teacup maltipoo puppies for sale
Study in Australia
Download free Presentation templates
Get Store Brasil
small business blogs
PayPal money adder
sewer repair charleston
situs slot gacor 2022
Web agency Torino
Led video wall rental
how to find out where someone works
bestille cannabis online
mobile laptop repair
hedera hashgraph news
6 person tent
car hail damage
Dog Paw Cleaner
what is lipo 360
What is an NFT?
how to become famous
companies of Cyprus
parts of a shirt
operating system pdf books
digital marketing agency
Mac Repair Carrollton
Photography In Killeen
Data recovery services
The Global Fame
personal trainer barcelona
Eyebrow Threading in Sunnyvale
UK News Papers
sim only vergelijken
10 Things in Tech: Get the latest tech trends & innovations
Bottom of Form
Agencia seo en México
Playing video games, drawing, even watching YouTube — these don’t have to be lonely experiences. Sharing your screen on Discord allows you to show all of your friends what’s happening on your screen, and chat with them at the same time.
garage doors bellevue
Here’s how to use Discord’s screen sharing mode in all versions of the app.
How to screen share in Discord on a computer
vacation rental management
- Open Discord on your Mac or PC — it can be the web client or the downloaded app — and head to the server you want to stream in.
- Go into a voice channel and click on the Screenoption in the bottom-left. If this option is grayed out, it means you don’t have permission to stream in the channel, and will have to ask a server moderator to change your role.
airbnb property management
Quick tip: You can also click Video to start streaming from your webcam.
Electric Rat Trap
trenchless sewer charleston
Muebles de Baño
how to make money
Buy Gemstones Online
realistic sex dolls
Join the voice channel and click the “Screen” option. William Antonelli/Insider
- Choose what you want to share. You can share your entire screen at once, meaning that people will see your screen exactly as you do, or you can share a specific app. Sharing just an app will let people see just that program, even if you’re not focused on it.
Pick what you’d like to share. William Antonelli/Insider
- Choose your streaming quality and framerate. If you have Discord Nitro, you can stream at 1080p or higher at 60FPS — otherwise, you’ll be limited to 720p at 30FPS. You can also use the drop-down menu to pick a preset option like Smoother Video.
- Click Go Live. You’ll start streaming your screen to the voice channel. To see your stream, double-click the red LIVEicon next to your name. Only up to 50 people (yourself included) can watch your stream at any given time.
- To end the stream, disconnect from the voice channel or click the Screenoption in the bottom-left again.
You can also share your screen in a private call. Head to your direct messages and start a call there, and then click the icon that looks like a computer screen with an arrow in it. Just like above, you’ll be asked what you want to share and the quality.
Best cell phone tracker apps
smart links for music marketing
best phone tracker app
Video Game Cheats
data recovery services near me
website design sydney
blogger outreach service
Heating in Reading
Sports betting companies share prices
You can share your screen in a private video call as well. William Antonelli/Insider
Important: If you’re streaming on a PC, you’ll also stream audio from your computer by default (for example, the sound from a YouTube video).
On a Mac, you’ll need to head to the Voice & Video settings menu and scroll down to Screen Share, and then install the software it offers you. You might also need to give Discord permission to take your audio in the System Preferences app. Even then, however, you won’t be able to stream audio if you’re sharing your entire screen, only single apps.
How to screen share in Discord on a smartphone
Both iPhone and Android users can stream their phone screens over Discord. However, you can’t share your screen while using certain apps, like Netflix.
- Open Discord on your iPhone or Android and go to the server and voice channel you want to stream in.
- Once in the voice channel, tap the icon that looks like a phone at the bottom of the screen. If the icon is grayed out, you don’t have permission to stream in the channel, and will have to ask a server moderator to change your role.
You can also tap the video camera icon to start streaming from your phone’s camera. William Antonelli/Insider
- You’ll be asked to give Discord permission to record your screen. Press Start nowor Start Broadcast to do so.
- You can now swipe out of Discord and open a different app. Everything you do — and all sounds that play from your apps — will be shared over Discord.
- To end the stream, just head back to Discord and tap Stop sharing.
Just come back and tap this icon to stop your stream. William Antonelli/Insider
To screen share in a private conversation, start a video call and then tap the icon that looks like a phone at the bottom of the screen.
smart links for music marketing
lash lift auckland
it consulting malta
Mt kisco furniture
kfz sachverständiger Stuttgart
Plumber in Newbury fully vaccinated against covid 19
Buy Cannabis online Australia
car window tinting
online casino guide
crypto investigation course
cleveland website design
personal injury lawyer